Here at SD Racing we understand that our customers may not be able to dedicate the time needed to travel to our facility for a custom dyno tune. To accommodate your busy schedule we are now offering an E-Tuning solution to fit with your needs. With our years of experience tuning the Hemi engine platform we can provide you with proper mapping for your engine to give you safe and reliable performance increases.
Our E-tuning service is designed for those customers that want a map tailor made for their vehicle. Below is a list of upgrades that we support with E-tuning. Anything such as an aftermarket supercharger or camshaft would require a dyno tune. If you would like a dyno tune please email us at [email protected].
5.7 and 6.4 Supported Mods:
6.2 Hellcat Support Mods:
- Bolt-on upgrades; cold air intake, headers, throttle body, and intake manifold swaps
- Fuel system upgrades and/or Ethanol
- We only work with Deatschwerks, Fuel Injector Clinic, Injector Dynamics, or OEM Hellcat fuel injectors because of their quality and reliability.
- Bolt-on upgrades; cold air intake, headers, and throttle body
- Factory supercharger with pulley swaps or ported
- Fuel system upgrades and Ethanol
- We only work with Deatschwerks, Fuel Injector Clinic, or Injector Dynamics fuel injectors because of their quality and reliability.
To receive an E-Tune, fill out THIS FORM .
- Hp Tuners MVPI2+ cable or Diablosport inTune i3/Trinity.
- Aftermarket parts installed properly.
- Vehicle is mechanically sound with no boost/vacuum leaks, fluid leaks, or damaged parts. It is up to you to ensure your vehicle is tune ready.
It is up to you as the customer to be able to flash tunes into your vehicle and properly datalog if you are receiving an E-Tune. We are not responsible for any mechanical issues that may arise due to improper maintenance, improper installation of parts, or abuse.